Vegetable Cutlet Recipe
Vegetable Cutlets are a delicious and nutritious snack that can be enjoyed as an appetizer or as a main course. This recipe is easy to make and can be customized with your favorite vegetables. It is a great way to get your daily dose of vegetables and is sure to be a hit with the whole family.
– 2 cups of boiled and mashed potatoes
– 1 cup of finely chopped vegetables (carrots, beans, peas, etc.)
– 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs
– 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh herbs (parsley, cilantro, etc.)
– 2 tablespoons of oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large bowl, mix together the mashed potatoes, chopped vegetables, breadcrumbs, herbs, oil, salt, and pepper.
2. Form the mixture into small patties.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
4. Add the patties to the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
5. Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce.
– Calories: 150
– Fat: 5g
– Carbohydrates: 20g
– Protein: 5g
– Fiber: 3g