Tuscan Style Roast Leg of Lamb
This Tuscan Style Roast Leg of Lamb is a delicious and flavorful dish that is sure to be a hit at any dinner table. The combination of herbs and spices creates a unique flavor that is sure to please. The lamb is roasted to perfection and served with a side of roasted vegetables for a complete meal.
– 1 leg of lamb
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons of fresh rosemary, chopped
– 2 tablespoons of fresh thyme, chopped
– 2 tablespoons of fresh oregano, chopped
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Place the leg of lamb in a roasting pan.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, rosemary, thyme, oregano, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
4. Rub the herb mixture all over the lamb.
5. Place the lamb in the oven and roast for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F.
6. Remove the lamb from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
– Calories: 590
– Fat: 40g
– Carbohydrates: 0g
– Protein: 55g