The BEST Chicken and Broccoli Recipe
This delicious and easy-to-make chicken and broccoli recipe is sure to become a family favorite. It’s packed with flavor and nutrition, and is ready in just 30 minutes.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken cubes and season with garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through, about 8 minutes.
- Add the broccoli florets and chicken broth. Cover and cook for 5 minutes, or until the broccoli is tender.
- Stir in the lemon juice and cook for 1 minute more.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Calories: 250
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Protein: 33g
- Sodium: 590mg