Procrastination Must Be Genetic
This recipe is a great way to make the most of procrastination. It’s a simple and delicious dish that will have you feeling like you’ve accomplished something, even if it’s not what you were supposed to be doing. The combination of sweet and savory flavors will make this a hit with everyone in the family.
- 1 cup of cooked white rice
- 1/2 cup of cooked black beans
- 1/4 cup of diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of diced red onion
- 1/4 cup of diced bell pepper
- 1/4 cup of diced jalapeno pepper
- 1/4 cup of diced cilantro
- 1/4 cup of diced avocado
- 1/4 cup of shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup of sour cream
- 1/4 cup of salsa
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the diced tomatoes, red onion, bell pepper, jalapeno pepper, and cilantro to the skillet and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the cooked white rice and black beans to the skillet and cook for an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the diced avocado, shredded cheese, sour cream, and salsa to the skillet and cook for an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve warm.
- Calories: 350
- Fat: 15g
- Carbohydrates: 40g
- Protein: 12g
- Fiber: 8g