The DGAF Mom’s Guide to No-Fuss Dinners
-1 package of pre-made pizza dough
-1 jar of your favorite marinara sauce
-1 package of shredded mozzarella cheese
-1 package of pepperoni
-1 package of sliced mushrooms
-1 package of sliced black olives
-1 package of sliced bell peppers
-1 package of sliced onions
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Grease a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
3. Unroll the pizza dough onto the baking sheet and spread it out evenly.
4. Spread the marinara sauce over the pizza dough.
5. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the pizza.
6. Top with the pepperoni, mushrooms, black olives, bell peppers, and onions.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown.
8. Slice and serve. Enjoy!