Baked Honey BBQ Popcorn Chicken
This delicious and easy-to-make Baked Honey BBQ Popcorn Chicken is a great way to enjoy a classic comfort food with a twist. The sweet and savory honey BBQ sauce adds a unique flavor to the crunchy popcorn chicken. This dish is sure to be a hit with the whole family!
– 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
– 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
– 2 eggs
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1/2 cup honey BBQ sauce
– 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
– 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a shallow bowl, whisk together eggs and olive oil.
3. In a separate shallow bowl, combine panko breadcrumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper.
4. Dip chicken cubes into egg mixture, then coat with panko mixture.
5. Place chicken cubes on a greased baking sheet.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
7. Remove from oven and brush with honey BBQ sauce.
8. Bake for an additional 5 minutes.
9. Serve and enjoy!
– Calories: 437 kcal
– Fat: 11.3 g
– Carbohydrates: 37.3 g
– Protein: 39.3 g
– Sodium: 590 mg