Honey Garlic Chicken
This Honey Garlic Chicken is a delicious and easy to make dish that is sure to please the whole family. The sweet and savory flavors of the honey and garlic combine to create a delicious meal that is sure to be a hit.
– 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1/4 cup honey
– 2 tablespoons soy sauce
– 2 tablespoons ketchup
– 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Place chicken breasts in a baking dish.
3. In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, garlic, honey, soy sauce, ketchup, and ground ginger.
4. Pour the mixture over the chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
6. Serve and enjoy!
– Calories: 437
– Fat: 13.3g
– Carbohydrates: 28.3g
– Protein: 44.3g