Soppressata Pizza with Calabrian Chilies and Hot Honey
This Soppressata Pizza with Calabrian Chilies and Hot Honey is a delicious combination of spicy and sweet flavors. The combination of the spicy Calabrian chilies and the sweet hot honey creates a unique flavor that will tantalize your taste buds. The soppressata adds a salty, savory flavor that complements the other ingredients perfectly. This pizza is sure to be a hit with your family and friends.
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup diced soppressata
- 1/4 cup sliced Calabrian chilies
- 2 tablespoons hot honey
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Roll out pizza dough on a lightly floured surface to desired thickness.
- Transfer dough to a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Brush dough with olive oil.
- Spread tomato sauce over dough.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over sauce.
- Top with soppressata and Calabrian chilies.
- Drizzle hot honey over pizza.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Calories: 590
- Fat: 28g
- Carbohydrates: 63g
- Protein: 20g
- Sodium: 890mg