6 Ways to Make Quinoa Bowls
Quinoa bowls are a great way to get a healthy and delicious meal in no time. They are easy to make and can be customized to fit any dietary needs. Here are 6 ways to make quinoa bowls that are sure to please.
* 1 cup quinoa
* 1 cup vegetable broth
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* Salt and pepper to taste
1. Rinse the quinoa in a fine mesh strainer.
2. Heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
3. Add the quinoa and toast for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add the vegetable broth and bring to a boil.
5. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until the quinoa is cooked through.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
* Calories: 166
* Fat: 4.5g
* Carbohydrates: 25g
* Protein: 5g
* Fiber: 3g