The best vegan chocolate chip cookies ever made with simple ingredients for the gooiest cookie! You won’t be able to tell these are vegan nor healthy!
- 2 cups organic flour
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, softened
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3–6 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and sea salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add softened coconut oil, applesauce, coconut sugar, and vanilla. On low, beat wet ingredients together with a hand mixer.
- Add in wet ingredients to dry and mix with a spoon. Add in almond milk by the tablespoon until batter is a sticky consistency, but not pourable.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop, spoon about 1.5 tablespoons of batter per cookie onto the sheet.
- Place into oven and bake for 9-10 minutes, just until cooked.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes. This allows the cookies to firm up to hold together.
Simple Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies