Easy Egg Fried Rice
This easy egg fried rice is a delicious and simple dish that can be made in just a few minutes. It’s a great way to use up leftover rice and is a great side dish or main course.
* 2 cups cooked white rice
* 2 eggs
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1/4 cup chopped green onions
1. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Crack the eggs into the skillet and scramble until cooked through.
3. Add the cooked rice to the skillet and stir to combine.
4. Add the soy sauce and black pepper and stir to combine.
5. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the rice is heated through.
6. Add the green onions and stir to combine.
7. Serve hot.
* Calories: 437
* Fat: 16g
* Carbohydrates: 57g
* Protein: 12g
* Sodium: 890mg