Vegetarian Stuffed Mushrooms
This delicious vegetarian stuffed mushrooms recipe is a great appetizer or side dish. It is easy to make and full of flavor. The mushrooms are stuffed with a mixture of cream cheese, garlic, and herbs, and then baked until golden and bubbly. The result is a savory and satisfying dish that is sure to please.
- 1 pound large mushrooms
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Clean mushrooms with a damp paper towel and remove stems. Place mushrooms on a baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, garlic, parsley, chives, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Fill each mushroom cap with cream cheese mixture and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender and cheese is golden and bubbly.
- Serving size: 1 stuffed mushroom
- Calories: 45
- Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Protein: 2g
Additional Tips and Variations:
For a vegan version, use vegan cream cheese and vegan Parmesan cheese. You can also add other herbs and spices to the cream cheese mixture, such as oregano, basil, or red pepper flakes.
Vegetarian Stuffed Mushrooms are a delicious and easy appetizer or side dish. They are full of flavor and sure to please. With just a few simple ingredients and a few minutes of prep time, you can have a delicious dish that is sure to be a hit.