Pork Medallions with Blue Cheese Sauce
This delicious pork medallions with blue cheese sauce is a great way to enjoy a classic combination of flavors. The pork medallions are pan-seared and served with a creamy blue cheese sauce. The blue cheese sauce is made with cream, butter, and blue cheese, and it adds a delicious flavor to the pork. This dish is easy to make and is sure to be a hit with your family and friends.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound pork medallions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the pork medallions with salt and pepper.
- Add the pork medallions to the skillet and cook for 4-5 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Remove the pork medallions from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the cream and whisk until combined.
- Add the blue cheese and whisk until melted and combined.
- Return the pork medallions to the skillet and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until heated through.
- Serve the pork medallions with the blue cheese sauce.
- Calories: 590
- Fat: 44g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Protein: 37g
Additional Tips and Variations:
For a lighter version of this dish, you can use low-fat cream and reduced-fat blue cheese. You can also add other ingredients to the sauce, such as garlic, shallots, or herbs.
Pork medallions with blue cheese sauce is a delicious and easy dish that is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. The creamy blue cheese sauce adds a delicious flavor to the pork medallions, and it is easy to customize with additional ingredients. Enjoy!