Savory Gnocchi Carbonara
-1 pound of gnocchi
-4 slices of bacon, diced
-1/2 cup of frozen peas
-1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
-2 cloves of garlic, minced
-2 tablespoons of olive oil
-Salt and pepper to taste
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Add the gnocchi to the boiling water and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the gnocchi is cooked through.
3. Drain the gnocchi and set aside.
4. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
5. Add the bacon and cook until it is crispy.
6. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
7. Add the peas and cook for another minute.
8. Add the cooked gnocchi to the skillet and stir to combine.
9. Add the Parmesan cheese and stir to combine.
10. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
11. Serve the gnocchi carbonara warm. Enjoy!