Broccoli and Mushroom Stir-Fry | Healthy Stir-Fry Recipes
This delicious and healthy stir-fry recipe is a great way to get your daily dose of vegetables. It’s packed with flavor and nutrition, and it’s easy to make. The combination of broccoli and mushrooms is a classic, and it’s sure to be a hit with the whole family.
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 cup of sliced mushrooms
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add the broccoli and mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the sesame oil, soy sauce, salt, and pepper and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- Calories: 100
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Protein: 4g
- Fiber: 3g