Homemade Rosemary Focaccia
This delicious rosemary focaccia is a great way to enjoy a classic Italian bread. It’s easy to make and can be served as a side dish or as a snack. The rosemary adds a wonderful flavor and aroma to the focaccia.
– 2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 teaspoon sugar
– 1 teaspoon active dry yeast
– 1/2 cup warm water
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
– 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, salt, sugar, and yeast.
2. Add the warm water and olive oil and mix until a dough forms.
3. Knead the dough for 5 minutes, then cover and let it rise for 1 hour.
4. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
5. Grease a baking sheet with olive oil.
6. Roll out the dough on the baking sheet and spread it out evenly.
7. Sprinkle the rosemary and Parmesan cheese over the dough.
8. Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
9. Let cool before serving.
– Calories: 200
– Fat: 6g
– Carbohydrates: 28g
– Protein: 5g
– Sodium: 300mg