Valentine’s Fondue Dinner & Dessert
This Valentine’s Fondue Dinner & Dessert is the perfect way to show your special someone how much you care. This romantic dinner includes a savory cheese fondue, a sweet chocolate fondue, and a variety of dippers to choose from. Enjoy this special meal with your loved one and make it a night to remember.
* 2 cups of shredded cheese
* 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
* 1 cup of white wine
* 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
* 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
* 1 teaspoon of onion powder
* 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
* 1/2 teaspoon of ground pepper
* 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
* 1/2 cup of heavy cream
* Assorted dippers (bread cubes, vegetables, fruits, etc.)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the shredded cheese and cornstarch.
3. In a medium saucepan, combine the white wine, lemon juice, garlic powder, onion powder, nutmeg, and pepper. Heat over medium heat until the mixture begins to simmer.
4. Slowly add the cheese mixture to the saucepan, stirring constantly until the cheese is melted and the mixture is smooth.
5. Transfer the cheese fondue to a fondue pot and keep warm.
6. In a medium saucepan, combine the chocolate chips and heavy cream. Heat over medium heat until the mixture is melted and smooth.
7. Transfer the chocolate fondue to a fondue pot and keep warm.
8. Serve the cheese and chocolate fondues with assorted dippers.
* Calories: 590
* Fat: 33g
* Carbohydrates: 51g
* Protein: 17g
* Sodium: 590mg
* Cholesterol: 55mg