Matcha Lemonade (Matcha Palmer)
Matcha Lemonade, or Matcha Palmer, is a refreshing and energizing drink that combines the earthy flavor of matcha green tea with the tartness of lemonade. This recipe is easy to make and requires only a few ingredients.
– 2 teaspoons of matcha powder
– 2 tablespoons of honey
– 2 cups of cold water
– 1/2 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the matcha powder and honey until the matcha is completely dissolved.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together the cold water and lemon juice.
3. Pour the matcha mixture into the lemonade and stir until combined.
4. Serve over ice and enjoy!
– Calories: 80
– Fat: 0g
– Carbohydrates: 20g
– Protein: 0g