Nothing says “love” like these Raspberry Brownie Cheesecake Trifles made with rich chocolate made-from-scratch chocolate chip brownies, easy no-bake cheesecake filling, and fresh sweet raspberries.
IngredientsFor the Cheesecake filling:
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
For the Brownie:
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
For the garnish:
- 3 (6 ounce) containers raspberries
- Chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
InstructionsFor the Brownie:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8×8 inch baking dish with foil and then lightly coat with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk sugar and cocoa together. Mix in the melted butter, vanilla, and salt. Beat in the eggs and then mix in the flour until just combined and then stir in the chocolate chips. Pour batter into the pan and bake for 27-30 minutes, until toothpick come out clean.
- Cool to room temperature before cutting. Cut into half inch cubes.
For the Cheesecake:
- Beat cream cheese and sugar together using a standing electric mixer or electric hand mixer. Slowly pour in the whipping cream while mixing. Beat until stiff peaks.
- Assemble the trifle with a layer of brownie cubes in the bottom of the trifle dish(es), some fresh raspberries, spoon or pipe on a layer of the cream cheese mixture, and repeat. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Serve immediately.