15-Minute Honey Garlic Chicken
This 15-Minute Honey Garlic Chicken is a quick and easy dinner that is full of flavor. The chicken is cooked in a sweet and savory honey garlic sauce that is sure to please the whole family. It’s a great way to get dinner on the table in no time.
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1/4 cup honey
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
* 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
* 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
3. Add the honey, soy sauce, ginger, and red pepper flakes and stir to combine.
4. Add the chicken cubes and stir to coat in the sauce.
5. Cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through.
6. Serve over rice or noodles.
* Calories: 250
* Fat: 8g
* Carbohydrates: 19g
* Protein: 24g