10-Minute Easy Egg Fried Rice
This 10-Minute Easy Egg Fried Rice is a quick and delicious meal that can be made with just a few simple ingredients. It’s a great way to use up leftover rice and is sure to be a hit with the whole family. The egg fried rice is savory, flavorful, and can be customized with your favorite vegetables and proteins.
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the diced onion and carrots and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the frozen peas and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Push the vegetables to the side of the skillet and crack the eggs into the center. Scramble the eggs until cooked through.
- Add the cooked rice to the skillet and stir to combine with the vegetables and eggs.
- Stir in the soy sauce and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the rice is heated through.
- Serve the egg fried rice warm.
- Calories: 441 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 57 g
- Protein: 11 g
- Fat: 17 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 93 mg
- Sodium: 590 mg
- Potassium: 246 mg
- Fiber: 3 g
- Sugar: 3 g
- Vitamin A: 2125 IU
- Vitamin C: 8.3 mg
- Calcium: 44 mg
- Iron: 1.7 mg
Additional Tips and Variations:
- For a vegan version, omit the eggs and use a vegan-friendly oil.
- Feel free to add other vegetables such as bell peppers, mushrooms, or broccoli.
- For a protein-packed meal, add cooked chicken, shrimp, or tofu.
- For a spicier version, add a pinch of red pepper flakes or a dash of sriracha.
This 10-Minute Easy Egg Fried Rice is a quick and delicious meal that can be made with just a few simple ingredients. It’s a great way to use up leftover rice and is sure to be a hit with the whole family. With a few simple variations, you can customize this egg fried rice to suit your tastes. Enjoy!