10 Minute Egg Fried Rice
This 10 Minute Egg Fried Rice is a quick and easy meal that can be made with just a few ingredients. It’s a great way to use up leftover rice and is a great way to get a delicious meal on the table in no time.
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the eggs and scramble until cooked through.
- Add the frozen peas and carrots and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked rice and stir to combine.
- Add the soy sauce, garlic powder, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the rice is heated through.
- Serve hot.
- Calories: 441 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 57 g
- Protein: 11 g
- Fat: 17 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 93 mg
- Sodium: 745 mg
- Potassium: 191 mg
- Fiber: 3 g
- Sugar: 2 g
- Vitamin A: 1750 IU
- Vitamin C: 5.7 mg
- Calcium: 40 mg
- Iron: 1.5 mg
Additional Tips and Variations:
- For a vegetarian version, omit the eggs and add extra vegetables such as mushrooms, bell peppers, or broccoli.
- For a spicier version, add a pinch of red pepper flakes or a dash of hot sauce.
- For a more flavorful version, add a tablespoon of freshly grated ginger or a teaspoon of sesame oil.
This 10 Minute Egg Fried Rice is a quick and easy meal that can be made with just a few ingredients. It’s a great way to use up leftover rice and is a great way to get a delicious meal on the table in no time. With a few simple ingredients and a few minutes of cooking, you can have a delicious and nutritious meal that the whole family will love.