Oreo Dessert Pots
This Oreo Dessert Pot is a delicious and easy-to-make treat that is perfect for any occasion. It is a creamy and decadent dessert that is sure to please everyone. The combination of Oreo cookies and cream cheese make for a delicious and indulgent dessert that is sure to be a hit.
– 8 Oreo cookies
– 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
– 1/4 cup sugar
– 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/2 cup heavy cream
– 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place Oreo cookies in a food processor and pulse until they are finely ground.
3. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth.
4. In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
5. Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
6. Divide the mixture into 8 small ramekins or oven-safe dishes.
7. Sprinkle the Oreo cookie crumbs over the top of each dish.
8. Bake for 15 minutes.
9. Remove from oven and let cool.
10. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and serve.
– Calories: 200
– Fat: 12g
– Carbohydrates: 20g
– Protein: 3g