How to Make Rosemary Oil for Hair Growth
Rosemary oil is a natural remedy for hair growth and can be used to help promote healthy hair growth. This recipe will show you how to make your own rosemary oil at home. It is easy to make and can be used to help nourish and strengthen your hair.
– 2 tablespoons of dried rosemary
– 1 cup of olive oil
1. Place the dried rosemary in a small bowl.
2. Pour the olive oil over the rosemary and stir to combine.
3. Place the bowl in a double boiler and heat over medium heat for 30 minutes.
4. Remove the bowl from the heat and let it cool for 10 minutes.
5. Strain the oil through a cheesecloth or fine mesh strainer into a clean glass jar.
6. Seal the jar and store in a cool, dark place for up to 6 months.
– Calories: 884
– Fat: 99.6g
– Carbohydrates: 0g
– Protein: 0g