Million Dollar Dip
This Million Dollar Dip is a creamy, cheesy, and flavorful dip that is sure to be a hit at any party or gathering. It is easy to make and can be served with chips, crackers, or vegetables.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced jalapenos, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, and ranch dressing mix until well blended.
- Stir in green chiles, jalapenos, cheddar cheese, and Monterey Jack cheese.
- Spread mixture into a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve warm with chips, crackers, or vegetables.
- Calories: 441 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 5.3 g
- Protein: 11.3 g
- Fat: 40.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 21.2 g
- Cholesterol: 97 mg
- Sodium: 1020 mg
- Potassium: 97 mg
- Fiber: 0.5 g
- Sugar: 2.3 g
- Vitamin A: 1250 IU
- Vitamin C: 2.3 mg
- Calcium: 250 mg
- Iron: 0.5 mg
Additional Tips and Variations:
For a spicier dip, add more jalapenos or use hot diced green chiles. You can also add other ingredients such as cooked bacon, diced tomatoes, or diced onions.
This Million Dollar Dip is a creamy, cheesy, and flavorful dip that is sure to be a hit at any party or gathering. It is easy to make and can be served with chips, crackers, or vegetables. With just a few simple ingredients, you can have a delicious dip that everyone will love.