Meal Prep Breakfast Recipes
Meal prepping breakfast recipes is a great way to save time and money while still eating a nutritious and delicious breakfast. This recipe for meal prep breakfast recipes includes a variety of ingredients that can be prepped ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to a week. The recipe includes a combination of protein, carbohydrates, and healthy fats to provide a balanced meal that will keep you full and energized throughout the day.
– 2 cups cooked quinoa
– 2 cups cooked black beans
– 2 cups cooked sweet potatoes
– 2 cups cooked kale
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Place the cooked quinoa, black beans, sweet potatoes, and kale in a large bowl.
3. Drizzle the olive oil and balsamic vinegar over the top and season with salt and pepper.
4. Toss the ingredients together until everything is evenly coated.
5. Spread the mixture onto a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and let cool.
7. Divide the mixture into individual containers and store in the refrigerator for up to a week.
– Calories: 350
– Protein: 12g
– Carbohydrates: 50g
– Fat: 10g