20-minute Low-carb Shrimp Fajita Meal-Prep Bowls that it’s served with Cauliflower Rice and it’s loaded with flavor. #mealprep #lowcarb #whole30 #paleo
FOR THE FAJITA SEASAONING
- ½ tablespoon chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
FOR THE CHICKEN AND PEPPERS AND ONIONS
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic — minced
- 1 pound raw shrimp deveined & shelled
- 2 red bell peppers — sliced
- 2 yellow bell peppers — sliced
- 2 green bell pepper — sliced
- 1 medium onion — sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt and black pepper
- cauliflower rice
- First, make the fajita seasoning by mixing all the ingredients from the fajita seasoning recipe in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the shrimp and half of the fajita seasoning. Mix well and set aside for about 15 minutes.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add the shrimp and cook for 5 minutes or until the shrimp is cooked through. Set aside.
- In the same skillet, add more olive oil (if necessary) and add onions, bell peppers and the rest of the fajita seasoning.
- Stir fry for 5-10 minutes on high heat. The time will depend on how tender you prefer your veggies to be.