5-Ingredient Lemon Turmeric Quinoa | Healthy Dinner or Side Dish Recipe | Simply Quinoa
This 5-ingredient Lemon Turmeric Quinoa is a healthy and delicious dinner or side dish that is easy to make and full of flavor. The combination of lemon, turmeric, and quinoa is a great way to get a nutritious meal on the table in no time.
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a medium saucepan, bring the vegetable broth to a boil.
- Add the quinoa and turmeric to the boiling broth and stir to combine.
- Reduce the heat to low and cover the saucepan. Simmer for 15 minutes, or until the quinoa is cooked through.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the lemon juice and olive oil.
- Serve the quinoa warm as a side dish or as a main course.
- Calories: 250
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Protein: 8g
- Fiber: 4g