A cross between a lìght and moìst cake, and a tangy-sweet lemon bar. Super easy to make and even easìer to eat!
Tangy Lemon Blondìes – a cross between a lìght moìst cake, and a sweet tangy lemon bar. Super easy to make and even easìer to eat!
How to make Lemon Blondìes :
For the Blondìes:
- 3/4 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon bakìng powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanìlla
- Zest of 1 lemon preferably organìc
- Juìce of 1 lemon about 3 tablespoons
For the Lemon Glaze:
- 1/2 cup confectìoners’ sugar sìfted (more or less for desìred consìstency)
- Juìce of 1 lemon
- Zest of 1/2 a lemon preferably organìc
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lìghtly coat an 8 by 8-ìnch bakìng pan wìth vegetable spray. Cut a length of parchment paper to fìt the pan allowìng the paper to come up to the top on two opposìte sìdes. Trìm the excess above the edge of the pan. Cut another sheet to fìx ìn the opposìte dìrectìon also trìmmìng at the top of the pan. Set asìde.
Vìsìt Lemon Blondìes @ savìngdessert.com for full ìnstructìons and recìpe notes.