Mayak Eggs (Korean Marinated Eggs)
Mayak Eggs are a popular Korean side dish made with hard-boiled eggs that are marinated in a sweet and savory sauce. This dish is a great way to add flavor and texture to any meal. It is easy to make and can be served as a side dish or as a topping for rice or noodles.
– 6 hard-boiled eggs
– 2 tablespoons soy sauce
– 2 tablespoons mirin
– 2 tablespoons sugar
– 1 teaspoon sesame oil
– 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
– 1 teaspoon gochugaru (Korean red pepper flakes)
1. Peel the hard-boiled eggs and place them in a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together the soy sauce, mirin, sugar, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and gochugaru.
3. Pour the marinade over the eggs and mix until the eggs are evenly coated.
4. Cover the bowl and let the eggs marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
5. Serve the eggs as a side dish or as a topping for rice or noodles.
– Calories: 80
– Fat: 5g
– Carbohydrates: 4g
– Protein: 6g