Korean Sticky Chicken Recipe – Pickled Plum
This Korean Sticky Chicken Recipe – Pickled Plum is a delicious and easy to make dish. It is a great way to enjoy the flavors of Korean cuisine. The pickled plum adds a unique and tangy flavor to the chicken, making it a great dish for any occasion.
- 1 lb chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1/4 cup pickled plum, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- In a large bowl, combine the soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger. Mix until well combined.
- Add the chicken thighs to the bowl and mix until the chicken is evenly coated with the marinade.
- Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the chicken thighs on the baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and brush with the remaining marinade.
- Sprinkle the pickled plum, green onions, and sesame seeds over the chicken.
- Return the chicken to the oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
- Calories: 437 kcal
- Fat: 22.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 24.3 g
- Protein: 33.2 g
- Sodium: 1020 mg