Kimchi Noodle Soup with Dumplings
This Kimchi Noodle Soup with Dumplings is a delicious and comforting Korean-inspired dish. It is made with a flavorful broth, chewy noodles, and savory dumplings. It is a great meal for a cold winter night or a light lunch.
– 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
– 2 tablespoons gochujang (Korean chili paste)
– 4 cups chicken broth
– 2 cups kimchi, chopped
– 2 tablespoons soy sauce
– 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
– 8 ounces udon noodles
– 8 ounces dumplings
– 2 green onions, sliced
1. Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat.
2. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 1 minute.
3. Add the gochujang and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add the chicken broth, kimchi, soy sauce, and rice vinegar and bring to a boil.
5. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Add the udon noodles and dumplings and cook for 5 minutes.
7. Serve the soup topped with green onions.
– Calories: 456
– Fat: 16g
– Carbohydrates: 56g
– Protein: 18g
– Sodium: 1590mg