No-Bake Coconut Chocolate Bars (Bounty)
This delicious no-bake coconut chocolate bar recipe is a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth without spending too much time in the kitchen. The combination of coconut and chocolate is a classic, and these bars are sure to be a hit with everyone. Plus, they are easy to make and require no baking!
– 2 cups desiccated coconut
– 1/2 cup condensed milk
– 1/2 cup melted butter
– 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
– 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
– 1/4 cup chopped almonds
1. Line an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the desiccated coconut, condensed milk, and melted butter until combined.
3. Spread the mixture into the prepared baking pan and press down firmly.
4. In a small bowl, melt the dark chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between each interval until melted.
5. Pour the melted dark chocolate over the coconut mixture and spread evenly.
6. Sprinkle the white chocolate chips and chopped almonds over the top.
7. Place the pan in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to set.
8. Cut into bars and enjoy!
– Calories: 200
– Fat: 14g
– Carbohydrates: 16g
– Protein: 3g