Easy Herby Lemon Chicken Skewers – Simply Delicious
This easy herby lemon chicken skewer recipe is a great way to enjoy a delicious meal with minimal effort. The combination of herbs and lemon juice give the chicken a delicious flavor, while the skewers make it easy to serve. This recipe is sure to be a hit with the whole family.
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Wooden skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken cubes, olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, thyme, basil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix until the chicken is evenly coated.
- Thread the chicken cubes onto the wooden skewers, making sure to leave some space between each cube.
- Place the skewers on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Calories: 200
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Protein: 28g
Additional Tips and Variations:
- For a spicier version, add some red pepper flakes to the marinade.
- You can also use boneless, skinless chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts.
- If you don’t have wooden skewers, you can use metal skewers instead.
- Serve with a side of your favorite vegetables or a salad.
This easy herby lemon chicken skewer recipe is a great way to enjoy a delicious meal with minimal effort. The combination of herbs and lemon juice give the chicken a delicious flavor, while the skewers make it easy to serve. With a few simple ingredients and a few minutes of prep time, you can have a delicious meal that the whole family will love.