No Bake Nutella Cheesecake
This no bake Nutella cheesecake is a delicious and easy to make dessert. It is made with a graham cracker crust, a creamy Nutella cheesecake filling, and topped with a layer of melted Nutella. This cheesecake is sure to be a hit with everyone!
– 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
– 6 tablespoons melted butter
– 1 cup Nutella
– 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
– ¼ cup sugar
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 cup heavy cream
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
3. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
4. Bake for 10 minutes, then remove from oven and let cool.
5. In a large bowl, beat together Nutella, cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth.
6. In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
7. Gently fold the whipped cream into the Nutella mixture.
8. Pour the mixture into the cooled crust and spread evenly.
9. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
10. Before serving, melt the remaining Nutella and spread over the top of the cheesecake.
– Calories: 437
– Fat: 28g
– Carbohydrates: 41g
– Protein: 5g