Super Rich and Creamy Italian Pudding
This Super Rich and Creamy Italian Pudding is a delicious and indulgent dessert that is sure to please. It is made with a combination of cream, sugar, and vanilla, and is topped with a layer of chocolate. The result is a decadent and creamy pudding that is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth.
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a medium saucepan, combine the cream, sugar, and vanilla extract. Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture comes to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the pan from the heat and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Divide the pudding into 4 individual serving dishes.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top of the pudding.
- Serve immediately or chill in the refrigerator for up to 2 hours.
- Calories: 250
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Protein: 2g
- Sodium: 10mg