Melt In Your Mouth Chicken
This melt in your mouth chicken is a delicious and easy to make dish that is sure to please the whole family. The combination of garlic, butter, and herbs creates a flavorful and juicy chicken that is sure to be a hit.
* 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 teaspoon dried oregano
* 1 teaspoon dried basil
* 1 teaspoon dried thyme
* Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Place chicken breasts in a baking dish.
3. In a small bowl, mix together butter, garlic, oregano, basil, thyme, salt, and pepper.
4. Spread butter mixture over chicken breasts.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
6. Serve and enjoy!
* Calories: 250
* Fat: 10g
* Carbohydrates: 1g
* Protein: 37g