Melt In Your Mouth Chicken
This Melt In Your Mouth Chicken is a delicious and easy to make dish that is sure to please the whole family. The chicken is marinated in a mixture of garlic, olive oil, and herbs, then baked until it is golden brown and juicy. The result is a tender and flavorful chicken that will have everyone coming back for more.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, mix together garlic, olive oil, oregano, basil, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Place chicken breasts in a shallow baking dish and pour the garlic mixture over them. Turn the chicken to coat both sides.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
- Calories: 250
- Total Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 73mg
- Sodium: 140mg
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Protein: 37g
Additional Tips and Variations:
For an extra flavor boost, try adding a tablespoon of lemon juice to the marinade. You can also add other herbs and spices to the marinade, such as rosemary, paprika, or cayenne pepper. For a healthier version, try using skinless, boneless chicken thighs instead of breasts.
This Melt In Your Mouth Chicken is a simple and delicious dish that is sure to be a hit with the whole family. With its tender and flavorful chicken, it’s sure to be a hit at your next dinner party. Enjoy!