6 Ways to Make Healthy Chia Pudding – Simply Quinoa
Chia pudding is a delicious and nutritious way to start your day. It’s packed with protein, fiber, and healthy fats, and it’s easy to make. Here are six delicious recipes for chia pudding that are sure to please.
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup of your favorite milk (dairy, almond, coconut, etc.)
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional)
- 1-2 tablespoons of sweetener (maple syrup, honey, agave, etc.)
- Toppings of your choice (fruit, nuts, coconut flakes, etc.)
- In a medium bowl, combine the chia seeds, milk, vanilla extract, and sweetener.
- Stir until everything is combined and the chia seeds are evenly distributed.
- Cover the bowl and place it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- When ready to serve, stir the pudding and add your favorite toppings.
- Calories: 150
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Protein: 6g
- Fiber: 8g