Memere’s Favorite Recipes
Memere’s favorite recipes are a collection of classic dishes that have been passed down through generations. These recipes are simple, yet delicious, and are sure to please the whole family. From hearty soups to decadent desserts, these recipes are sure to become family favorites.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the oregano, basil, salt, and pepper and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the crushed tomatoes, cannellini beans, and vegetable broth and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Stir in the parsley and season to taste with additional salt and pepper, if desired.
- Serve hot.
- Calories: 200
- Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Protein: 8g
- Fiber: 6g
- Sugar: 6g