The Best Gluten Free Crockpot Recipes
Crockpot recipes are a great way to make delicious and nutritious meals with minimal effort. This gluten free crockpot recipe is no exception. It is packed with flavor and nutrition, and is sure to be a hit with the whole family.
* 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
* 1 cup gluten free chicken broth
* 1/2 cup gluten free barbecue sauce
* 1/4 cup honey
* 1/4 cup gluten free soy sauce
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 teaspoon dried oregano
* 1 teaspoon dried basil
* 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of the crockpot.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the chicken broth, barbecue sauce, honey, soy sauce, garlic, oregano, basil, and black pepper.
3. Pour the mixture over the chicken breasts.
4. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or until the chicken is cooked through.
5. Serve over cooked gluten free rice or quinoa.
* Calories: 437
* Fat: 8g
* Carbohydrates: 33g
* Protein: 48g
* Sodium: 1290mg