The Best ADHD Superfoods – Fuzzymama
This delicious and nutritious Fuzzymama dish is packed with superfoods that are known to help improve focus and concentration in people with ADHD. It’s a great way to get your daily dose of essential vitamins and minerals, while also providing a tasty and satisfying meal. The combination of ingredients makes it a great source of protein, fiber, and healthy fats, as well as a good source of antioxidants and other important nutrients.
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced jalapeno pepper
- 1/4 cup diced avocado
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium saucepan, bring 1 cup of quinoa and 2 cups of water to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes, or until all the water is absorbed.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked quinoa, black beans, corn, tomatoes, red onion, bell pepper, jalapeno pepper, avocado, cilantro, lime juice, olive oil, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
- Mix all the ingredients together until well combined.
- Serve warm or cold.
- Calories: 350
- Total Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 200mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 48g
- Dietary Fiber: 10g
- Sugars: 4g
- Protein: 12g
Additional Tips and Variations:
- For a vegan version, omit the black beans and replace with an additional 1/2 cup of quinoa.
- For a spicier version, add more jalapeno pepper or chili powder.
- For a sweeter version, add more corn or diced bell pepper.
- For a more savory version, add more red onion or diced tomatoes.
This Fuzzymama dish is a great way to get your daily dose of essential vitamins and minerals, while also providing a tasty and satisfying meal. It’s packed with superfoods that are known to help improve focus and concentration in people with ADHD, and is a great source of protein, fiber, and healthy fats. Enjoy!