Healthy Shrimp Protein Pasta Meal Prep Bowl
This Healthy Shrimp Protein Pasta Meal Prep Bowl is a delicious and nutritious meal that is perfect for meal prepping. It is packed with protein from the shrimp and fiber from the whole wheat pasta. This meal is easy to make and can be stored in the refrigerator for up to four days.
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 lb. whole wheat pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the shrimp is cooked through.
- Add the garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper to the skillet and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Drain the cooked pasta and add it to the skillet. Stir to combine.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Divide the pasta into four meal prep containers and store in the refrigerator for up to four days.
- Calories: 456
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 44g
- Protein: 33g
- Fiber: 5g
Additional Tips and Variations:
- Feel free to substitute the shrimp with chicken or another protein of your choice.
- You can also add in your favorite vegetables such as bell peppers, mushrooms, or spinach.
- For a vegan version, omit the Parmesan cheese and use vegan cheese instead.
This Healthy Shrimp Protein Pasta Meal Prep Bowl is a great way to get a nutritious meal that is easy to make and can be stored in the refrigerator for up to four days. It is packed with protein from the shrimp and fiber from the whole wheat pasta. You can customize this meal by adding in your favorite vegetables or substituting the shrimp with another protein. Enjoy!