Are you tired of feeling sluggish in the morning? Do you need a quick and easy breakfast on-the-go? Look no further than these delicious Peanut Butter Oatmeal Energy Bites! Packed with protein and healthy fats, these bites will keep you energized and satisfied all morning long.
– 1 cup rolled oats
– 1/2 cup peanut butter
– 1/4 cup honey
– 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
– 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In a medium bowl, mix together rolled oats, peanut butter, honey, mini chocolate chips, ground flaxseed, and vanilla extract until well combined.
2. Using a cookie scoop or your hands, form the mixture into small balls.
3. Place the balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to set.
4. Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
– Serving size: 1 energy bite
– Calories: 100
– Total fat: 5g
– Saturated fat: 1g
– Cholesterol: 0mg
– Sodium: 23mg
– Total carbohydrates: 12g
– Dietary fiber: 2g
– Sugars: 6g
– Protein: 3g
Additional Tips and Variations:
– Swap out peanut butter for almond butter or sunflower seed butter for a different flavor.
– Add in dried fruit, such as cranberries or raisins, for some extra sweetness.
– Roll the energy bites in shredded coconut or chopped nuts for a crunchy topping.
– Double or triple the recipe to make a batch for the whole week.
These Peanut Butter Oatmeal Energy Bites are the perfect way to start your day off on the right foot. With just a few simple ingredients and minimal prep time, you can have a nutritious breakfast or snack ready to go whenever you need it. Give these energy bites a try and see how much more energized and focused you feel throughout the day!