20 High Protein Vegetarian Meals
These 20 high protein vegetarian meals are easy to make and full of flavor. They are perfect for anyone looking to increase their protein intake without eating meat. Each meal is packed with protein, fiber, and other essential nutrients. With a variety of flavors and textures, these meals are sure to please even the pickiest of eaters.
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 can lentils
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can corn
- 1 can green chilies
- 1 can artichoke hearts
- 1 can olives
- 1 can mushrooms
- 1 can spinach
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 can vegetable broth
- 1 can vegetable juice
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 can vegetable stock
- 1 can vegetable soup
- Cook the quinoa according to package instructions.
- In a large pot, combine the black beans, chickpeas, lentils, kidney beans, garbanzo beans, diced tomatoes, corn, green chilies, artichoke hearts, olives, mushrooms, spinach, coconut milk, vegetable broth, vegetable juice, tomato sauce, tomato paste, vegetable stock, and vegetable soup.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the cooked quinoa to the pot and simmer for an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve the mixture over rice, quinoa, or your favorite grain.
- Calories: 250-400 per serving
- Protein: 10-20g per serving
- Fiber: 5-10g per serving
- Fat: 0-5g per serving
- Carbohydrates: 40-60g per serving
Additional Tips and Variations:
- Feel free to add additional vegetables or spices to the mixture for extra flavor.
- For a creamier texture, add a dollop of plain Greek yogurt or a few tablespoons of nutritional yeast.
- For a heartier meal, add cooked tempeh or tofu.
This collection of 20 high protein vegetarian meals is a great way to get your daily protein intake without eating meat. With a variety of flavors and textures, these meals are sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. Enjoy!