Fruit & Yogurt Parfait
This delicious Fruit & Yogurt Parfait is a great way to start your day. It’s a healthy and nutritious breakfast that is easy to make and can be customized to your liking.
– 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt
– 1/2 cup of fresh fruit (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, etc.)
– 1/4 cup of granola
– 1 tablespoon of honey
1. In a bowl, mix together the yogurt and honey until combined.
2. In a parfait glass, layer the yogurt mixture, fresh fruit, and granola.
3. Repeat the layering until the glass is full.
4. Serve and enjoy!
– Calories: 250
– Fat: 5g
– Carbohydrates: 35g
– Protein: 15g