Homemade Pizza Dough Recipe – House of Nash Eats
This homemade pizza dough recipe is easy to make and yields a delicious, chewy crust that is perfect for your favorite pizza toppings. With just a few simple ingredients, you can have a delicious pizza ready in no time.
– 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
– 1 teaspoon sugar
– 1 1/2 cups warm water
– 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 teaspoon salt
1. In a large bowl, combine the yeast, sugar, and warm water. Stir until the yeast is dissolved.
2. Add the flour, olive oil, and salt to the bowl and mix until a dough forms.
3. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 5 minutes.
4. Place the dough in a lightly oiled bowl and cover with a damp cloth. Let the dough rise in a warm place for 1 hour.
5. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
6. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and roll out to desired thickness.
7. Place the dough on a lightly greased baking sheet and top with desired toppings.
8. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
– Calories: 200
– Fat: 4g
– Carbohydrates: 34g
– Protein: 5g
– Sodium: 300mg