Baked Feta Pasta
This delicious and easy-to-make Baked Feta Pasta is a great way to enjoy a comforting meal. The feta cheese adds a salty and creamy flavor to the dish, while the tomatoes and garlic provide a nice balance of sweetness and savoriness. The pasta is cooked al dente and then baked in the oven until it is golden and bubbly. Enjoy this dish with a side of crusty bread and a glass of white wine.
– 1 pound of penne pasta
– 1/2 cup of olive oil
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 2 cups of cherry tomatoes, halved
– 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
– 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
– 1/2 teaspoon of salt
– 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
– 8 ounces of feta cheese, crumbled
– 1/4 cup of fresh parsley, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the penne pasta and cook until al dente, about 8-10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, cherry tomatoes, red pepper flakes, oregano, salt, and black pepper.
4. Add the cooked pasta to the bowl and mix until everything is evenly combined.
5. Transfer the pasta mixture to a 9×13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle the feta cheese and parsley over the top.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the cheese is golden and bubbly.
7. Serve warm and enjoy!
– Calories: 590
– Fat: 28g
– Carbohydrates: 64g
– Protein: 17g
– Sodium: 890mg