Best Easy Chicken Curry
This Best Easy Chicken Curry is a delicious and flavorful dish that is sure to please. It is a great way to use up leftover chicken and is ready in just 30 minutes. The combination of spices and coconut milk make this curry a flavorful and comforting meal.
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1 onion, diced
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
* 1 teaspoon ground cumin
* 1 teaspoon ground coriander
* 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
* 1 teaspoon garam masala
* 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
* 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
* 1 can (14 ounces) coconut milk
* 1/2 cup chicken broth
* 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
* Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the garlic, ginger, cumin, coriander, turmeric, garam masala, and cayenne pepper and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add the chicken and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add the coconut milk and chicken broth and bring to a simmer.
6. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. Add the cilantro and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
8. Serve over cooked rice or with naan bread.
* Calories: 437
* Fat: 28g
* Carbohydrates: 11g
* Protein: 33g
* Sodium: 545mg
* Fiber: 2g