The Best Crockpot BBQ Chicken
This recipe for The Best Crockpot BBQ Chicken is a delicious and easy way to make a flavorful meal. The chicken is cooked in a slow cooker with a homemade BBQ sauce, and the result is a tender and juicy dish that is sure to please.
– 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– 1 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
– 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
– 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
– 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon of onion powder
– 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of the slow cooker.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the BBQ sauce, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, and smoked paprika.
3. Pour the sauce over the chicken and stir to coat.
4. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
5. Once the chicken is cooked through, shred it with two forks and stir it into the sauce.
6. Serve the chicken on buns or over rice.
– Calories: 250
– Fat: 5g
– Carbohydrates: 20g
– Protein: 25g